Join us next week for six critical debates among candidates running for contested Cole County court and government positions. We are hosting these debates as a community service in preparation for the Aug. 4, 2020, elections
Recorded Live: Wednesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.:
- Cole County Circuit Judge Division 2 (Dan Green and David Bandre)
- Cole County Circuit Judge Division 3 (Cotton Walker and Mark Richardson), and- Cole County Associate Circuit Judge Division 5 (Brian Stumpe, Todd Smith, Matt Willis and Tim Anderson).
- County clerks say in-person voting will safer than ever in November
- Dr. Williams says new Covid-19 tests are"game changers"
- High school football games canceled due to Covid
- Cole County reports two new deaths from Covid-19
- Columbia murder trial rescheduled for October
- Jefferson City love triangle murder trial delayed
- Annual motorcycle rally at the LOTO sparks concern over the spread of COVID-19
- Elderly Auxvasse man seriously injured when he's struck by a semi
- St. Louis woman seriously injured while changing tire on I-70 in Callaway County
- Two arrested in Columbia for attacking woman Friday afternoon
- St. James man dies when his dump truck has a blowout near Cuba
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash near Fort Leonard Wood
- Third person arrested for rape last summer at Lake of the Ozarks' marina
- Two men shot inside Jefferson City events venue
- St. James man arrested for sex crimes involving three young boys
- Hallsville man dies in motorcycle crash just east of Columbia
- Trailer breaks free from truck, collides with Columbia woman's car
- Eldon man seriously injured in crash near his hometown
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.