Meat smokers cause damage to a Rolla restaurant.

Fire crews were called to the Bandanas on Martin Springs Drive early this morning.  The majority of damage was contained to the kitchen area which Fire Chief Ron Smith described as "significant".

It's unclear how long the fire will effect the restaurant's business hours.  However, Smith reports Bandanas is working to resolved some electrical issues created by the fire.  And clean up from smoke and water damage continues.

The fire has been ruled accidental.